What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here!

Mause

Hi!

I am new here and have just posted my first edit. I am from Holland and I am working with photoshop for 2 years now. Just a little addicted to the program haha!

Hope to learn more here!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum. We're glad to have you on board. Going over to see your other post!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just a little addicted? Holy sh . . . (not sure of the language rules here Sam :cheesygrin:)

I'm not going to make suggestions on anything you did, because it's superb. I know what hours spent on manipulations and compositions add up to. Blissful and painful, layer after layer after layer!

I'm looking forward to seeing your next composition.

Mause

Thank you for having me here. i was a little busy this week but now my vacation has started i will be more active here. I hope to see a lot of nice art!

@ibclare that’s a huge compliment, thank you so much!