What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here

Ray Guselli

Hi

I am new here but just wanted to say what amazing skills and talents retouchers in this forum have.

Absolutely excellent and so helpful and friendly.

This really looks a great photoshop site and I hope to learn from the may talented people here.

Best wishes Ray

JeffK

Guru
Hi Ray -
Good to see you! I've seen your excellent work over at the DP Review Forum. Lots of good people here, both talented artists and technicians. Looking forward to working and sharing with you here.
- Jeff

Ray Guselli

Hi Ray -
Good to see you! I've seen your excellent work over at the DP Review Forum. Lots of good people here, both talented artists and technicians. Looking forward to working and sharing with you here.
- Jeff
Thanks so much for the kind welcome Jeff....

This really looks a great place to be and already enjoying looking at what others are doing...wonderful stuff.

Best wishes Ray

ibclare

Queen Bee
Welcome to the forum Ray. I love the idea of creating to music and really cool that it's your own.

(I have drawn a personal version of art to music - very abstractly and mostly with eyes closed and pencil on canvas, lol - then painted it in. I know, not what you're doing, but it gives me a similar vibe to think about it. I've done a lot of manipulations of these in Photoshop.)

I found your website. Some beautiful work. Some of the colorizations look better than the black and white and I love B&W photography - that's how I learned. So Bravo!

Last edited:

Ray Guselli

Welcome to the forum Ray. I love the idea of creating to music and really cool that it's your own.

(I have drawn a personal version of art to music - very abstractly and mostly with eyes closed and pencil on canvas, lol - then painted it in. I know, not what you're doing, but it gives me a similar vibe to think about it. I've done a lot of manipulations of these in Photoshop.)

I found your website. Some beautiful work. Some of the colorizations look better than the black and white and I love B&W photography - that's how I learned. So Bravo!
Thank you so much for such a lovely welcome.....really appreciated...
I am loving the work others are doing here so look forward to watching and learning...so much to learn...
With very best wishesand thank you again

Ray