What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new kid on the block ...

nitea

Hi there :) My name is Diyana and I'm from Bulgaria...a daily employed dreamer, who still learn on Photoshop magics, I do some e-commerce photo edits &...... I love dance... will stick around you guys, if don't mind ... would love to be helpful :). Cheers!

It changes alot, sunny now but it was raining when I cycled to work this morning. How about Bulgaria?

Warm & cosy as never before .. we didn't have winter this year ... wanted to make a 4 season pics of the mountain, but now is a new Photoshop challenge ...still have a chance to do it ... only weather will tell ... thank you for say Hi :)

Hi Diyana and welcome to PSG! We're glad to have you on board and hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you very much :) good stuff to explore, share and learn here...c ya around

Back