What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Look

Tron

Guru
Mark I just wanted to say I love the new look to the forums. The colours are perfect, very easy to look at and pleasing to the eye.Good stuff Bud.
:} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

The only thing I would have done different is to narrow the boards so they were the same width as the header - but that is just MHO [shhh]

theKeeper

Guru
Thanks guys. Took long enough huh! hehe ;\

I did try narrowing the board section Rick but it's just too thin for a lot of the images that are posted. The header is based off the main site, and is a fixed width. I couldn't widen it without totally redoing it. And i just didn't see the need for that.

My other thought (and is still a possibility) is to attach the eader graphic to the board section. But that will take some major redesigning/formatting of multiple pages, so i'm waiting on that til i have more time. ;)

Welles

Guru
I'd like to chime in with another round of applause, Mark. The new forum design is excellent. One of the qualities which stands out to me is that it will be easy to live with for a long time! Thanks!

8))

theKeeper

Guru
Thanks Welles. I agree. [excited]

I think i'm going to lighten the 2nd post reply bg colour a bit though. Still a tad dark for my eyes.

Lee

Guru
Looks great, Mark. Thanks for all the work that went into this. Two thumbs up, buddy. :perfect: :perfect:

Tron

Guru
Mark is that change in the colour of the second post a Mod to phphBB os is it just there somewhere?

JoeD

Power User
The best board look of any Photoshop board I've visited in the past and that's my honest opinion.

theKeeper

Guru
Rick said:
Mark is that change in the colour of the second post a Mod to phphBB os is it just there somewhere?
It's a colour setting in the css style template editor Rick. You have 3 options for "light" "medium" & "dark" table cell colours. 1 & 2 are the text areas, and 3 ( i think) is the small gap between them.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate 'em. ;\