What's new

New member from Colorado

rglassma

Hello All,

I am new to this forum. I live near Littleton, CO. Photoshop has been my primary photography and graphics tool since the turn of the century (that sounds funny). Originally I used Photoshop mostly for both product photography and promoting my business. But, within the last year, I had upgraded from an old Sony to a Canon EOS R camera. It renewed my interest in landscape photography. Now with larger image sizes and newer features in CC, I love it even more then I did before.

I am sure there are many more knowledgable users on this forum then me. But, if I can be of help to others, I am glad to do so. Admins, thanks for allowing me to join. I hope to contribute and learn alot as well.

Last edited:

rglassma

Here is something that I was playing with the other day. I know the lighting isn't realistic, but I thought it came out interesting. Original shot is from Rocky Mountain National Park near Estes Park, CO. I didn't intend on making the lighting realistic. I just like the way it looks.rmnp_range_3_sunset_50.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Welcome aboard @rglassma (Bob). Rocky Mountain National Park is near my prior stomping ground if Loveland, Fort Collins, and Severance. Lots of amazing pictures to be had.
John Wheeler