What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New member from Edinburgh

ColMac

Hi Folks

Just joined. Very amateur Hobby photographer with Adobe Photography plan. Currently working on thousands of old family history shots.

Welcome. I was just in your area August 2017. We had a marvelous time in you lovely city. We'll be back in 2019, first round is on me.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
There are quite a few members here with a lot of experience in restoring old photos.

Well I do not think I will be staying long. I did post a question yesterday, and in 22 hours since it has not even been viewed once. Never mind no answers, it has not even been viewed. I understand the concept of forums, all run by volunteers, and I do not EXPECT answers. But if a forum cannot even generate views, then there is no point in participating.

So thanks but goodbye

Unfortunately, the view counter appears to not be working.

Back