What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation New member here, this is my last work

Argos

Guru
I like it! It's a good idea and really well done! as a personal opinion, I think it would be more powerful visually if the flesh shirt was in the place the Levis or red one are maybe.

Cheers!

ShotBySN

I like it! It's a good idea and really well done! as a personal opinion, I think it would be more powerful visually if the flesh shirt was in the place the Levis or red one are maybe.

Cheers!

Thank you for the input, appreciate it :D

I quite like your creation. Nicely done too.
Though the first thing that caught my eye where the 'hovering' coat hangers. One nail to each would solve the problem.

ShotBySN

I quite like your creation. Nicely done too.
Though the first thing that caught my eye where the 'hovering' coat hangers. One nail to each would solve the problem.
Actually there are nails on every hanger but they are not too visible on this resolution (the pic was 30mb and I jmhad to decrease it to uoad it here). Thanks for the input though!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome.

I really like the concept and you have done a nice job with a few minor issues. I agree with Argos in that I would have not placed the flesh in front of the guy. The hangers need nails and make their dropshadows tighter. I would also consider reducing the "invisible effect" slightly.

Otherewise, nice job and thanks for sharing.

ShotBySN

Well for the shadow part, the shadows were taken as they were (I actually shot the clothes on that wall so that i get precise shadows off of them). To the rest I replied above, other than that, I appreciate your input :D

jemraid

Hello SN,

I do like the idea behind your image and I would love to buy the 'body' shirt.
This is just my personal opinion I held my hand over the shirt and trousers on the left and for me the image became many times stronger, hope you don't mind me saying that.

Cheers

ShotBySN

Hello SN,

This is just my personal opinion I held my hand over the shirt and trousers on the left and for me the image became many times stronger, hope you don't mind me saying that.

Cheers
Hello SN,

Cheers
You are actually very right! I wish I could have thought of that before