What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New moderator for PSG: Namvet

ronmatt

Guru
Namvet's the man... good for you buddy, seeing how we're cyber pals and all, can I get an employee discount?
I'm confident you'll do the job well and anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask, (but I don't do windows and you've probably got a ton of 'em in that NEW CORNER OFFICE an Reg's world headquarters [the forum mogel] ). ;)

namvet

Power User
ronmatt said:
Namvet's the man... good for you buddy, seeing how we're cyber pals and all, can I get an employee discount?

thanks ronmatt ... about discount .. yup, same as I get ... none .. :rofl: :rofl:
ronmatt said:
I'm confident you'll do the job well and anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask,

.. will do .. and thanks 8))

ronmatt said:
(but I don't do windows and you've probably got a ton of 'em in that NEW CORNER OFFICE an Reg's world headquarters [the forum mogel] ). ;)

.. I do my own windows ... it's soooo hard to get good help where I live ... \:/maybe it's because of the 30 minute drive along the dirt track!! :rofl:

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Rick said:
Congrats namvet best wishes i know you will do well?

Hi Rick, that's a long time ago that I saw you on any board, great to see you're still doing fine, how is everything in Alberta? :)

anepu

Good to see you back! Neo (aka Gaussian)

Look forward to seeing what you have planned for the board as the future unfolds.

Will be good to have the forum in full swing again.

Congrats Namvet on your move to moderator here!

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
anepu said:
Good to see you back! Neo (aka Gaussian)

Thanks anepu.? :)

anepu said:
Look forward to seeing what you have planned for the board as the future unfolds.?
Will be good to have the forum in full swing again.

All I can do is make sure that more people come to this site and as a result more people will visit the board. Whether the board is going to be in full swing again depends mostly on its members. I alone can not do miracles for this board.? ;)

namvet

Power User
anepu and Moth .. thanks .... will do my best for the board :)