What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Photoshop Plugin Gizmo Panel

jdanishevsky

Hey all, new here and great to be here. Wanted to ask the community if anyone come across or scene this new plug in, Gizmo Panel Lite at gizmopanel.com, which I actually saw on Adobe Creative Cloud as recent plug ins. Downloaded their Lite free version and it seems to be really good, very intuitive, but wanted to see if anyone had a chance to use it and upgrade to a new version, is it worth it and what anyone thinks. Curious, since full version has all that great utilities and workflow capabilities. Thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I personally have no experience with this plugin. Sorry, but I can't be of much help here.

Most of what's being offered in the lite version are techniques that I can easily and manually perform for myself. This plugin is more desirable for the "one click" generation.

Not much help!!!

Great. Thank you for the input. I do see your point and have a lot of experience wth Photoshop, but I can understand what you mean. Thank you for heads up and information. However using it, I see it saves me time and especially in some areas where clicking and modifying to my liking saves me from creating multiple layers, so I guess it is just me, but not sure yet about upgrading to full. Going to use it for a bit and see how it goes. Thanks so much.

Back