What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New shot as I was bored so post something new

RedneckR0nin

Just the image grabbed me and thank god it only took three exposures to bracket the image as it was minus 41 celsius that day which is handy cause that is also minus 40 *f.. no conversion needed!:rolleyes:

Just something to share as this was bracketed -1/0/+1 and used Photoshop HDR but used it very subtle like!

5409510470_a338cd9deb_b.jpg

I assume CS5 right?

It's about time Adobe put some HDR support in PS.
It's pretty good but still not quite as good as Photomatix.

Nice shot by the way and your a better man than me out there at -40.
I'm in Florida and complaining about it only being in the 60's.

Yep everything I use is CS5. I never even had a photo editor until last year and got the master copy edition thinking it was a better version of Photoshop. Not even realizing what it all consisted of. I'm not regretting the choice though beside my computer can't run After Effects or a couple others. Learning design though and trying to widen my ability when it comes to imaging. Thanks for the compliment. I was going to add some macro and such but last week was hectic.

Awesome shot.......stay warm.

Oh just a add in I really like PS HDR for sure. I use Photomatix and Zerene as well but it has slowly taken over.

Thanks guys In just got back to the homeland after working like mad for the last two months. I will post up some Hdr and others in a second!

Very nice shot, I like your style, contradicting style. You're really good! You should post more shots. Keep it up!

This is really amazing. Is it a real photo or modify with artificially. I can't understand. But both form if photo or modify, both are cool and amazing.
Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

This is really amazing. Is it a real photo or modify with artificially. I can't understand. But both form if photo or modify, both are cool and amazing.
Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.

What it is is three different photos with the exposure rating( Or Ev) at regular then +2 and -2. Then you combine the images through conversion to HDR(high Dynamic Range) and it takes the full spectrum from the darkest to the lightest color tones and through editing you get a broader color range and tonal scale on your photo! I'll see if I have some bracketed photo sets laying around or later I will snap a series to give a example of. It all boils down to Image stacking really..which is a very strong concept in digital photography! Not with Portraits mind you or any movement related photos but in Landscape, Macro, and other largely stationary photography it is almost a must nowadays to capture a full dynamic of focal point and multiple ap[erture involvement of your camera!

ooooooh coooooool! I would really like to learn how to do the HDR thing, I tried it once in Elements I think, or was it my CS3? I don´t remember which, but it came out a total mess. That is very cool. :)

ooooooh coooooool! I would really like to learn how to do the HDR thing, I tried it once in Elements I think, or was it my CS3? I don´t remember which, but it came out a total mess. That is very cool. :)

Stay tuned and I'll show you how to do it! it is pretty easy actually once you get the hang of it. I am just taking screen shots right now and I will put up a new thread in just a sec!

i'm really feeling quite peaceful watching this pic... ahhh this would be the life I wished after, being in the mountains and in winters skiing... my dream.

Back