What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New to the board

ExoticChaos

Hi everyone! My name is Deanna and I ran across this board while doing a search for Photoshop. I say you can never have too many links for this program. I've been doing graphics and playing in Paint Shop Pro for several years now. I recently decided to try the "big boy" and switched to Photoshop. WOW I was really missing out on some great tools that PSP doesn't have. Anyway just wanted to say hi, looks like a great place to learn new stuff.

Welcome aboard Exotic Chaos :D

Enjoy your stay with us.

Stu.

Welcome aboard, Exotic Chaos!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, experiment in the Campfire and Showboard forums B7

Hello ExoticChaos welcome to this wonderful place and enjoy your stay. :)

LOL "can I date you."

Thats funny.

Welcome aboard!

I havent uses PSP before, but from various images i have seen it looks like a good program to learn and a good sidedish for PS or stand alone.

Welcome ExoticChaos! :D

You've joined a great family of PS enthusiasts! ;)

If your avatar is any indication, it looks like you'll be teaching us a few things! :perfect:

Aww you guys are to sweet. I am single so depends on where you want to take me for a date :D I didn't make the avatar, I'm not that good! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm sure I'm gonna like it here.

Welcome to the board, ExoticChaos.

I think you'll like it here. :)

perhaps to the fodders? [slick]

hehee...welcome!
We sometimes get questions on PSP as well, so it's good to ahve someone on board who can answer a bit more correctly than: errr...I suppose....

Back