What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new user here; not used to this latest version. where are the files displayed "filed"?

clintfield31

Hi All,
I'm fairly familiar with older versions of Photoshop, but have only recently installed the latest version. It's a simple question, but when I open the program, and it comes up fine, it seems; but it shows me my past 20 or so files I've worked with, but it refreshes each time I open a new file. So, with only 20 files or so showing, I can't seem to find them, older files I've worked on my hard drive (laptop, fairly newly purchased 6 months ago, I think the laptop is fine.) Of course, I save files and know where they are, but it's still a pain. Anyway, past versions have been easier for me to work with. Any advice is appreciated.

Best,
Herbert

I guess another question would be how do I sinc. it more seemlessly; I like being able to "see" my past work, without having to go to another totally different set o files.?

Thanks
Herbert

Back