What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New User Welcome!

Fran

Hi all!

I am a new user to the forum. I have been reading posts for a number of weeks now and have gotten alot out of your tips and comments, so I thought it was time to chime in.

To start off with, here is my result of a fairly recent tutorial on converting a photograph to a drawing. Thanks Gaussian! I thought this was really fun to work on!

Look forward to checking out more of your posts in the future!

Fran :)

http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1083

Hi Fran and welcome to the board:perfect:

I'm glad that you liked the tutorial and what a great result.
People will probably asking you how you did it. Nice idea of you to colorize it.

Just join the club, look around and have fun! This is a place for everybody :)

Welcome aboard Fran good to have you with us, join right in and enjoy the crazies :perfect: but be careful cause it is addictive :rofl:

Hi Fran & Welcome! :D

Great job on the photo to drawing technique! :perfect: Yes, there's lots of learning and laughter going on around and we welcome you to join in! :)

Welcome Aboard Fran you have a great result of that tute well done :perfect:
sfm

Bon Jour Fran!!!

Welcome to the community Fran, hope you enjoy your stay. [excited]

Great results from G's tute too. Nice job. :perfect:

Hi, and welcome, Fran!

You'll find people here may be on the higher end of the crazy scale, but always helpful 8[ Be sure to check out the Campfire forum and put your stuff up...I like what I'm seeing so far from you!

Back