What's new

New web

docilebob

Power User
Considering a new web.
SO, waddya think ?

http://www.layerset.net/NEW

The links don`t go anywhere, yet, but the rollovers work. (if you have javascript enabled)
Also, the header is just a filler for now, someday there will be rotating headers on load.

MindBender

Guru
It seems... disjointed. You have some simple geometric elements... and some more complex shiny metal elements... and some colorful very blue elements... maybe focusing on a specific theme would bring things together.

docilebob

Power User
Not sure I get what you mean. Lose the too blue header and the brass bars ? Hang the buttons on something simpler ?
May be just reflecting my state of mind... My llife is kind of disointed right now.
Be specific.

MindBender

Guru
I meant... pick a specific style and run with it. Right now you seem to have about 3 different styles going on.

docilebob

Power User
I`m a multi-talented kind of guy...
I mean, I`m a multi-universal....
I mean, I`m a multi-faceted..
I`m a scaterbrain.

docilebob

Power User
OK, overwrote t he original files with some new images. Is it better or worse ?

MindBender

Guru
Definitely more focussed and the colors work more closely together.

JC

I like your menu. It might just be me, but your middle box seems to be off centered and runs off the page.

a_kanna230

Web page design is a process of conceptualization, planning, modeling, and execution of electronic media content delivery via Internet in the form of technologies (such as markup languages) suitable for interpretation and display by a web browser or other web-based graphical user interfaces (GUIs).

Keyword Tool Pennsylvania Health Insurance