What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New website

Sanby

Power User
I haven't been around for a long time but hopefully I am going to be able to spend some more time here soon. Anyway, while I've been away I haven't been idle. I have worked on a lot of artwork and once again, I am building a website. I would appreciate if you went to my site or browesed a bit of my artwork and gave feedback.

My new website is here http://www.digitaladept.web1000.com

Sanby

when i click on that it goes to the web1000 homepage... hmmmm [honesty]

some typo's:
If anyone is interest in having there image in the spotlight then gimme a shout at sanbornh@rogers.com. Soon I will have a form for link submition and stuff but for now just email me.

Thanks for pointing out the typo's Im the worst when it comes to that stuff..

I am not sure y you are having problems getting to it, there shouldn't be any. Is anyone else having problems?

Sanby

Ummm... I guess that you've only got two pages up and running, Sanby? [confused]

;) Apart from the 'typos' ... and the big empty grey space on the right of my screen [innocent] ... the overall design is unique and kinda cool. B7

Easy to navigate and quick to load. :perfect:

Yeah, right now only two pages. The typos, well I'm good at those [oops] As for the empty space at the right of the screen I am hoping to have some advertisement there in the future. I left it blank for now so I have a place to put it. If I change my mind I might add a shout box or something.

Back