What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice noodle tutorial try out..want to play?

Erik

Guru
Thanks for this tut/ quick tip/ technique. I'm shure it will inspire some/most of us..heheee

Erik

Guru
This is indeed an intyeresting technique... I did try it out on an image of a photograph: first via chrome to an interesting pattern in black and white, then invert on another layer, blur and platic wrap. When combined with the original and some blendmodes you quickly realise that this is endless...

sfm

Guru
ha ha ha here it comes and someone is gonna kill me he he he
what fun noodle dancing!
okay here tis..........
sfm

Tron

Guru
Fun to Play with, But my noodles got all tangeled up.
Can someone help me get them straightened out? [confused]

sfm

Guru
ha ha ha I don't think that I can untangle that lot Rick

I have to do another web site and decided to put my noodle head into action - I won't tell the client that it is a noodle brained idea though but here is my noodle put to work B7
sfm

Koula

nice noodles

eexell

thanks for sharing - what a fabulous technique! I love what everybody has done with it, too. :)

Tron

Guru
Here is an image I kind of like.
I started with the noodle, gave it a little wave and the used the twirl filter
came out with a american indian kind of look i thought. So I made a BG for it [confused] B7 :shocked:

G

That's a nice one Rick :perfect: and I must agree; it does have something Idian over it. Again, well done.