What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filters Nik Filters in Photoshop CC 2018

WesternGuy

I am assuming that I would find these under the "Filters" item in the Main Menu, but they are not htere. They are present in Lightroom CC. I am assuming this means I have to reinstall them- correct?

WesterenGuy

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If they are not there, then yes, one would correctly assume that they may need to be reinstalled.

WesternGuy

Thanks. Now I just have to find the installation executable.

Still curious though why they showed up in Lightroom CC Classic and not in Photoshop 2018.

WesternGuy

gedstar

Guru
You can download them from here
https://www.google.com/nikcollection/

If you still have PS CC2017 installed you can just copy this folder into the equivalent CC2018 folder, so the path would be
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Plug-ins

Untitled.jpg

I had the same issue where they didn't show in CC2018 but I kept CC2017 installed so I was just able to copy the folder over

WesternGuy

Thanks for the insight. It took me a few minutes, but I found the executable and it installed okay. It does pay to keep some things around. :) I just hope that every time a new version of PS is installed from the cloud subscription, that I don't have to reinstall my NIK/DxO software.

WesternGuy