What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Nostalgia

dnikolas1993

So guys me and my future wife (we will be married by February!!) decided to put a poster from our native country (Greece) over our bed. chrisdesign did a fabulous job helping me with that task and I recommend to look up his work, he is truly an artist!

However, we decided to decorate our walls with more photo posters of our native country, so we would miss it less. There are some pictures and I would like you to "fix"them and enlarge them to fit in a fairly large poster. 2 of our favorite picks from your work will be hung on our walls! (And I will send you pictures of that!)
Thank you if you participate in this, it means a lot to us!!

*personal preferences
For the first you may do whatever (I don't know if you like the umbrella thing to be there but it's ok if you do)
For the second, a more red sunset would look nice I think.
For the third do as you will a bit of fantasy on replacing the ship with another old ship would be welcome if well crafted.

20170714_203047.jpg

20170704_210121.jpg

20170808_104250.jpg

Just a question? Was it too much of a request for the third one or was the photo unattractive of some short? Not that is my favorite, just wondering..

So guys me and my future wife (we will be married by February!!) decided to put a poster from our native country (Greece) over our bed. chrisdesign did a fabulous job helping me with that task and I recommend to look up his work, he is truly an artist!

@dnikolas1993
I was a bit late in participating with the 3 images.
Though I want to thank you for mentioning me for good work in an earlier job.:cheers:

Back