What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Object removal :)

Leccy93

Premium Member
Hi all! Could someone please help me in removing the items around the dog? Towel/bag/legs please? Thank you! Xx

B8755201-A0EC-471B-8DD5-417B8F2AEAAB.jpeg

MentosCubing

Power User
@Babine i don't mean to be rude but... what's going on up here?
1607231229176.png

Babine

Guru
Not rude at all. Thanks for pointing that out. It appears that while removing the fringing, I painted on the layer instead on the mask. I was hoping that these type of errors would have shown up when I placed the dog over a solid black BG. Obviously not. :^(
Appreciate the catch.

MentosCubing

Power User
Also, I gave this job a try. Couldn't get it quite to a level I was happy with, and I haven't even started with the legs, but someone else can pick up from here if they'd like :)Father Christmas dog..jpg

Rich54

Guru
...but someone else can pick up from here if they'd like :)

@MentosCubing, I borrowed the molding you created on the back wall and used it on mine. I had gotten everything done except that part. The wood grain in the floor was the hardest part of this. I cloned some maple flooring from another image, but my woodworker friend informs me that he thinks this floor is actually oak. The OP may have disappeared on this one, but it was a good challenge.

Dog.jpg

Leccy93

Premium Member
@MentosCubing, I borrowed the molding you created on the back wall and used it on mine. I had gotten everything done except that part. The wood grain in the floor was the hardest part of this. I cloned some maple flooring from another image, but my woodworker friend informs me that he thinks this floor is actually oak. The OP may have disappeared on this one, but it was a good challenge.

View attachment 117473
Thank you:) xxx

Leccy93

Premium Member

View attachment 117473
Thanks! Xxx