What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old fashioned Matinee' with Image Ready

Doc

I couldn't get the curtain to 'operate' over the movie screen but...

When I was young, many, many years ago...tv was in it's infancy. We got our news, a cartoon and a double feature at the Sunday Matinee'.

I thought I'd try to duplicate that feeling for you. If you go to this PAGE, I have a Movietone bit then a cartoon, part 1 of the movie "Private Buckaroo", a brief intermission and finally Part 2 of the movie. The movie stars Harry James and the Andrews Sisters with support from Shemp Howard (of the Three Stooges). The movie runs one hour, seven minutes.

Here's a clip from the movie featuring Harry James with his trumpet...just to show you he was known for more than just being married to Betty Grable. :D
Harry James plays

If you have problems with the video, or would like links placed here for download (five seperate videos), let me know. I originally wanted to have the curtains open before the movie could be accessed but couldn't get it to work out...oh well.

Broad band connection highly recommended

Doc

Hey Doc the Harry James video was fun. Streamed just fine on DSL. Thanks

Back