What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Restore Part 2

Good, really liked that you removed the crack so efficiently!

Maybe, try sharpening it a bit? (High pass or unsharp mask would do, but maybe you have already tried it, idk) and also, try coloring in the pictures if you have the time :)

i did attempt color but dont think it turned out good.
might give it another try when i get the time.

here the color version anyway
maureenage7-color.jpg

it was before i finished it so dont take any notice of the few errors in the restore

I'm gonna try and post my results soon :)
be online!! :D

aaaannnndddd done! :D
Tell me how it looks like :D
GirlBeforeAfter.jpg

In the above post, the colors seem a bit wrong.

Here's another upload...

GirlBeforeAfter.png

Hi guys, I played around with this a bit. The grey patchiness of the face needs to be resolved. If I were to seriously work on this image, I would take it into camera raw which you can do with a jpeg. Then I'd play with it in PS. It needs to be both sharpened and blurred and that is one thing you can do quite well in camera raw. That is my suggestion. I am not a recolorization shopper at all, but I could see you were struggling. If you have ?s let me know. Also, someone may come around tonight whose forte and experience is in this. Then you will get some good advice!

Attachments

• little_girl.jpg
    little_girl.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 48
Eyes and lips kill it for me clare.

I like how NamanyayG has kept the vintage look in the retouch and I like how Clare has a nice warmth about her retouching Good Jobs Guys.

And Dataflows reminds me of the Gerber baby advert

Thanks Hoogle!

For the vintage effect, I kept the saturation levels loww.... (5-10)

What method do you use for coloring?

View attachment 3.psd

Just paint a colour does not really matter what colour it is and then just add a hue saturation or vibrance adjustment layer above it and create a clipping mask. here is my psd

I have moved posts to the thread concerning errors and problem reporting so that admin can see what is happening there appears to be an allignment issue but looks like it is solved with that last post was an alignment issue. I would have assumed it would have done it autromatically

Back