What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions

ibclare

Queen Bee
Great splash page (still called that? XD). Love the handwritten "Enter." On the home page, the left side seems squished to me. The right competes with it and it seems to me that it would work better if it were narrower. You don't want equal weight to everything on the page. The link fonts are great. I think another good way to separate the tweet column from the rest of the page -- on other pages as well -- would be to use a second font. Like you did with the song titles, but I wouldn't use that font, something a bit more conventional to offset the less formal, comic sans?
Just my opinion . . . which could change next time I look! :mrgreen: I think it is great work!

djtiny

Yeah it's still called a splash page :p And thank you :)

I see what you mean about the homepage and will see if I can find a way to re-work it, thanks :)

And yes, the most common font used on the site is comic sans. I used a lot of different fonts though which of course had to be rasterized to work for viewers.