What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

orange temp maybe a v2

fetus

i get bored with sites real fast, before the site is even online i will want a new version. So yesterday i started a v2 of my portfolio site. At the bottom of the page there is javascript to chnage the back gound 4 different colors which all look well with the page. Just a opinion on how it looks so far. I just ordered a new digital camera so once i get that i will have a few photographs with a hue of a darker orange to the left of the text that will be in the content box. As of now it lays blank.

I love the color. I assume you're going to have images in the header there between the vertical lines? It's really kind of hard to comment more without seeing it with some content, but it's a good, cleen start. Just fill it in. :)

thats a real good idea thx.. lol i know it is blank i just like to show progress as i do my work

Back