What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painting in Photoshop videos

Thanks for the link Spectre, nice to watch, but I have to be honest; I don't understand the point of these videos without live comments, because the wow factor fades away pretty fast (at least for me) and short after I ask myself?whether the whole purpose of the video was just to show off.? \:/? ?

Oh well, maybe it's just me, I rather prefer to share knowledge instead.

Luckily there are some people who share videos on Youtube who do take the time for these live comments. Bobby Chiu from Toronto is one of them.

Personally I don't mind paying a little money to get great instructions from a popular teacher like Glenn Vilppu http://www.vilppustore.com/Figrdvd.htm . He can really keep me hooked for hours just by talking and drawing examples on his board.? :)

Yes, by all means, if other members have similar or better links to videos, this is the place to post them!

They are really good but again it`s the money. I have bought quite a few books like this.
Bucket

Back