What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PA's showroom

All great again, Salma Hayek is of course always beautiful, and you have meade some nice swirls and things around her, I don´t know about the bugs though..lol.

The Greek one is gorgeous, the blue colors really pop out at you, and it makes the Ouzo look like something refreshing, though it isn´t lol!

I like the bold colors of the tree one, but I think it´s maybe a little too contrasty, and the "The Tree" text could use some kind of something and not such a screamy green color I think. :)

All great again, Salma Hayek is of course always beautiful, and you have meade some nice swirls and things around her, I don´t know about the bugs though..lol.

The Greek one is gorgeous, the blue colors really pop out at you, and it makes the Ouzo look like something refreshing, though it isn´t lol!

I like the bold colors of the tree one, but I think it´s maybe a little too contrasty, and the "The Tree" text could use some kind of something and not such a screamy green color I think. :)
Thanks. Yeah Salma is always beautiful :) I've been to Greece several times and I really loved Ouzo but maybe it's too sharp for some people and yeah the tree is fail.

Back