What's new

3D Patchwork Cube

Great work Chris!

Quite a puzzle, an exquisite background and a very nice lighting! :thumbsup:

Thanks Ged for your comment. Appreciate it.

The Cube wasn't a problem. I used the 'Add 0n' (Hard Ops) to slice it. It's a boolean tool, and for some work I find it useful.
To fit the wood material was a difficult task. It took me about 5 hours and after 3 attempts I was finally satisfied with this version.

gedstar

Guru
Thanks Ged for your comment. Appreciate it.

The Cube wasn't a problem. I used the 'Add 0n' (Hard Ops) to slice it. It's a boolean tool, and for some work I find it useful.
To fit the wood material was a difficult task. It took me about 5 hours and after 3 attempts I was finally satisfied with this version.
I think you meant Lambert :cheesygrin:

Very impressive piece of work Chris :thumbsup:
OK you can officially thank me now 24.gif

Last edited:

gedstar

Guru
Chris you're a very young nearly 70 :thumbsup: when I turned 50 I started turning back the clock so now that I'm 52 I'm actually 48 :rofl: and when I get to 60 I'll actually be 40 :giggle:

Going by that logic when I'm 100 I'll be back in my mothers womb :biglaff:

Last edited:
Chris you're a very young nearly 70 :thumbsup: when I turned 50 I started turning back the clock so now that I'm 52 I'm actually 48 :rofl: and when I get to 60 I'll actually be 40 :giggle:

Going by that logic when I'm 100 I'll be back in my mothers womb :biglaff:

I like that Ged!
So you're still OK and I see you didn't lose your sense of humor, while they cut off your water supply?!
Seriously, I hope it's fixed now.