What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Path to reinstall of CS6

Status
Not open for further replies.

starbird

Banned
I waited on hold for 118 minutes hoping someone at Adobe would answer my call. Clearly they they flatly refuse to speak to those of us who support their programs. Logic dictates that if there are that many questions out there... freakin' hire more people... what a concept.

CS6 is giving me a message that something is missing and I need to reinstall.

I've been all over the Adobe site and cannot find a way to get to the last step. I dislike their arrogant attitude and I dislike their horrid site. How can they make such good programs and be such?

Does anyone know the exact route to get to the download page for CS6?

Thank you.

starbird

Banned
Thank you, that is where I began and could not get to the final page. However, I will try it again

Moble Guy

I clicked on the links and for PS CS6 and CS6 extended clicked on file 1 of 2 and the download started just fine.
Try again, if not try a different browser.

starbird

Banned
CS6_garbage.png
I just keep ending up with this nonsense. I don't have a disk image. Why they devil are these people making everything so #$%^&* impossible?

Last edited:

starbird

Banned
YOU are the man. The magic man. It appears to be downloading, but it never asked for a serial number so I'm not sure what to think. Before I click it will it over write the copy that's there now? It just finished downloading. How do I thank you?

Status
Not open for further replies.