What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific PDF edited- Church MOPS

gbal06

Can you please edit the following hashtags at bottom right, I would like three hashtags #thisismotherhood #murrietaMOPS #summerfunmurrietaMOPS #tothefullmurrietaMOPS

Thank you

Attachments

• Make summer fun challenge.pdf
    484.4 KB · Views: 8

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi gbal06
Do you want all four hastags insterted in the bottom right? (you mentioned 3)
Also, do you want it back in PDF format for image such as JPEG

thebestcpu

Guru
I assumed all hashtags and provided a PNG with transparent background and a PDF file attached
John Wheeler

Make-summer-fun-challenge-hashtags.png

Attachments

• Make summer fun challenge-hashtags.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 1

gbal06

I assumed all hashtags and provided a PNG with transparent background and a PDF file attached
John Wheeler

View attachment 98399
I want those four inserted in place of the two that are there. So you can keep the #thisismotherhood and then replace #mopspfcu with the other three. Instead of putting them under the paragraph

thebestcpu

Guru
Here is my best try. Yet we are replaced the 29 characters of hastag with 77 so had to move things around. A little tough to match the font best I could.
Hope this all fits when printed. You may have to shrink the page. If this does not work, there might be other forum members that can pick up from here.
Including PNG and PDF
John Wheeler

Make-summer-fun-challenge-new-hastag-location.png

Attachments

• Make summer fun challenge- new hashtag location.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 1

gbal06

Here is my best try. Yet we are replaced the 29 characters of hastag with 77 so had to move things around. A little tough to match the font best I could.
Hope this all fits when printed. You may have to shrink the page. If this does not work, there might be other forum members that can pick up from here.
Including PNG and PDF
John Wheeler

View attachment 98404
Perfect!! Thank you so much!!$

thebestcpu

Guru
You’re welcome and Happy Mother’s Day to all the MOPS! (Mothers of preschoolers to those in forum that did not know :). )