What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People are really strange!

Alexandria, Indiana huh? Remind me to forget that neck of the woods. Way too fast for me. :D

What a hoot. You wonder what makes people decide to do stuff like that?

I saw this on TV - now eveyone in Alexandria Indiana is creating a ball made from whatever...rubberbands...gum wrappers...wire...

Also, the City fathers have given him a license to start a museum for his paint ball in an effort to increase tourism. I guess they have no idea that it might drive some tourists away!

Yep Lee, a hoot alright!

And I thought I was weird.....

Hmmm some people really don't know what to do with their spare time.... [stuned]

Nikkie

I was within a few miles of this "spectacle' on my summer trip to New york. Now I'm glad I didn't stop afterall.

Watching paint dry is about as boring as driving 1000 miles past things like that.

Hey, every town needs something to "put them on the map" though.

Well..I'm just about finished with my ball of road tar. I had planned to paint it and watch the paint dry. Now I'm not sure.... apparently, it's not the thing to do. Guess I'll just continue sitting on this rock and howling.

Back