What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PERMANENTLY disable pixel aspect ratio correction

BVG

I want to PERMANENTLY disable pixel aspect ratio correction.
I work with hunderds of pictures, so disabling this shit manually on every image is waste of time. The most annyoing thing is when I record an action, it wont record pixel aspect ratio correction changes. Why does this totally useless feature exist anyway? never mind, I dont want to know. Just help me how to permanently disable this shit.

Pixel aspect ratio correction is for video...

go to... View/Pixel Aspect Ratio... then check Square...
Square is the default setting... you must have changed it at some point in time...

it is a very useful feature, when you need it...

I want to PERMANENTLY disable pixel aspect ratio correction.
I work with hunderds of pictures, so disabling this **** manually on every image is waste of time. The most annyoing thing is when I record an action, it wont record pixel aspect ratio correction changes. Why does this totally useless feature exist anyway? never mind, I dont want to know. Just help me how to permanently disable this ****.

[FONT=&quot]1. open the "bugged" file[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. the pop-up window with dialog box will suggest to turn off Pixel Aspect Ratio.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. click OK to close the pop-up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. go to VIEW > PIXEL ASPECT RATIO and click or choose "SQUARE"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. go to FILE > SAVE [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6. CLOSE and OPEN the file you changed, no pop-up anymore![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]1. open the "bugged" file[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]2. the pop-up window with dialog box will suggest to turn off Pixel Aspect Ratio.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]3. click OK to close the pop-up[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]4. go to VIEW > PIXEL ASPECT RATIO and click or choose "SQUARE"[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]5. go to FILE > SAVE [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]6. CLOSE and OPEN the file you changed, no pop-up anymore![/FONT]

Just letting you know the original post is over 5 years old :lol:

Just letting you know the original post is over 5 years old :lol:

Time has no importance here, I just had the same question and the replies around the net did not satisfied me. I just registered here only to help people around, not only registered users.

Back