What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personalizing artwork

broomist

There is a Rembrandt painting i have always liked called "Slaughtered Ox". In this painting there is a servant girl peeking through a door in the background. I have always thought ahe was an unnecessary distraction. Could someone tell me how hard it would be to photoshop her out of the picture entirely so that i would end up with something I could conceivably print and frame for display?

It's not that difficult. There is a number of ways this could be accomplished. I've only used the "Clone Stamp" & "Patch Tool".

ox.png

Where does one find high-definition and color-accurate files to begin with? I wonder if there is a good source I could be directed to?
This might be what you're looking for: https://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/The-Slaughtered-Ox-1655-Posters_i1347398_.htm

Giclee Print
This giclee print offers beautiful color accuracy on a high quality paper gsm that is a
great option for framing with its smooth acid free surface Giclee French for to spray
is a printing process where millions of ink droplets are sprayed onto the papers surface
creating natural color transitions

Back