What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet "Glamour Shot"

digital, please excuse us a moment while we hijack your post . . .

why thank ya Jessicayla!

You know, I wanted to tell you Jessica -- and be forewarned digitaltwist -- you have put your life on the line now that you have published your self-portrait. I don't know if you ever get over to Avatar Wars. How's your sense of humor?
:rofl:

why thank ya Jessicayla!

You know, I wanted to tell you Jessica -- and be forewarned digitaltwist -- you have put your life on the line now that you have published your self-portrait. I don't know if you ever get over to Avatar Wars. How's your sense of humor?

LiZad ( twitching his tail) ...... Boss, look... ib_pooch.....

dv8.... yes , Lizad, there is a Sandy Claws....

Last edited:

why thank ya Jessicayla!

lol, I have yet to really pay attention to the avatar war thread. I have gotten a lot of crap about my appearance so I think I'm a bit desensitized to any comments/jokes (;

Back