What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo Adjustment

caseydale713

Looking for someone who might have time to help me adjust the levels/colours to make this photo look like the Kodak moment it was! I had taken this photo as my best friend came out to his brother. They did not know I took it and I wanted to frame it for him this christmas. Every time I try to adjust the levels to make it look special, I end up making it look too edited. I don't know if its possible to blur everyone in the background to make it look like they are walking (like the guy in the blue shirt under the flowers) , or just adjust levels so its more focused on the brothers. Really any help is great appreciated as I am the least tech savvy person in Edmonton. If anyone has advice or the time to help I would be so thankful. Cheers,

Casey

Attachments

• IMG_0352.JPG
    IMG_0352.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21

Back