What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Effets on Photo Attatched...

rascalwithcrane

37984_1512733389442_1567632085_31231514_3673121_n.jpg

I just got Photoshop CS5 and I'd like to know how this person made those background effetcs on her picture. Anyone with a little insight on this would be much appreciated!

Mostly Blending Modes. Try hard light or overlay or color burn after stacking layers on each other.
Other areas, you can also burn using the Burn Tool.

definately agree with dezigns on this one, probably the best path to go on this one.

heres what i came up with. let me know if this is the effect you are looking for and i can explain further.
effect.jpg

I think it was the photo layer over a like burnt letter layer, and then the opacity of the photo turned down.

i did the reverse of that want me to flip the layers and post the new affect and see if it looks closer?

i think the first one is closer since the focus is on the girl. And in the second one the letter is overwhelming the girl. Now where is the TS ?? XD he/she should see this nice work BTW

lol i dont have time to tinker with my original PSD right now but I will in a bit if i get the chance

This is very nice picture and i also want to know how we apply these background effects on any photos if you find any where please share with me.

Back