What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo gifts

beneetsharma

This, coupled with our unrivalled attention to detail and the 'human-touch' at all stages of the production process, enables

us to make for you a unique photo gifts that can really be treasured.

All our items are handmade, and with a surprising amount of flexibility, from free photo artworking options e.g. turn photo

to black and white to a choice of trim colours, to different delivery addresses. You can have unique montages or a fun gift

ideal for Xmas, birthday and anniversary presents.

Thanks
JSR Solution

I think it's a great idea but then again I love photo albums. Inscribe each book with a warm personal message just for that individual. And try to include a photo taken at the wedding of the book's recipient.

To makes these unique photo gifts? They are practical, everlasting, surprising and definitely personal. Light Affection lights stand out and are sure to get the conversation going.Best of all it will be displayed and enjoyed for years.

well if he loves you he would like anything you give him (as long as its not useless junks ^^)
i think you should think about it yourself to make it more special, but if you are really clueless, what about couple things, like t-shirts or chains or rings.. things that makes him remember you and can last for a long time
========================

This, coupled with our unrivalled attention to detail and the 'human-touch' at all stages of the production process, enables

us to make for you a unique photo gifts that can really be treasured.

All our items are handmade, and with a surprising amount of flexibility, from free photo artworking options e.g. turn photo

to black and white to a choice of trim colours, to different delivery addresses. You can have unique montages or a fun gift

ideal for Xmas, birthday and anniversary presents.

Thanks
JSR Solution

Really perfect for every occasions! :D I would make photo gift for an upcoming anniversary party of my friend. :D

Back