What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Manipulation - Before and After

davidhuy1408

Banned
Looking for people who have same interest in this field. Connect me athttp://500px.com/Davidhuyhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/triography/

Below are my humble set of photo manipulation. Look forward to you all's comments

#1: Agent
4.jpg
#2: DJ
4.jpg
#3: Agent
4.jpg
#4: Cleopatra
4.jpg
#5: Mysterious Girl
4.jpg
#6: Master Chef
4.jpg
#7: The Great Escape
4.jpg
#8: The Assassin
4.jpg
#9: No Way Out
4.jpg
#10: Friday, the 13th
4.jpg

Feel free to drop me an email at
info@davidhuy.com if you want to know more about the tutorials.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, david.

The compositions are good. what I advise is to add a bit more contrast or vibrancy to the models to emphasize them more.

The models on Cleopatra , Mysterious girl and the last four images seem a bit dull.

Good work and a fine tute. I'm sure a lot of members will pick up a tip or 2 from your tutorial.

Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to your contributions to the forum.

Cheers.

Last edited:
dv8_fx said:
Welcome to the forum, david.

The compositions are good. what I advise is to add a bit more contrast or vibrancy to the models to emphasize them more.

The models on Cleopatra , Mysterious girl and the last four images seem a bit dull.

Good work and a fine tute. I'm sure a lot of members will pick up a tip or 2 from your tutorial.

Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to your contributions to the forum.

Cheers.

You make me feel very welcomed
smiley.gif
Thank you so much for the compliment. by the way. I'm a fan of digital art, this style is not really universal. Not so many people love it. I should name my set as "The Wrong Place for Pure Photography"
And lastly, thank you for your constructive feedback. I've just started doing digital art-related work. so I know there are still rooms for improvement and you have already pinpointed few of them :)

Last edited:
Welcome.

Very nice treatments mate, i love this style of manipulation, i like the softness with bold edges (if that makes any sense)?
A tutorial would be nice on how you get from before to after mate.

Master chef and agent are my two personal favourites;)

Paul said:
Very nice treatments mate, i love this style of manipulation, i like the softness with bold edges (if that makes any sense)?
A tutorial would be nice on how you get from before to after mate.

Master chef and agent are my two personal favourites

Thank you Paul for your compliment. Really glad that you love my work! What you said totally make sense, maybe that's my part of my complete workflow
I do have tutorials actually, but in a form of videos, I never done in picture style before

MotoChief said:
If you are going for the Comic book look, well done.
That's my style actually :) Thank you!

Another one :) Thank you so much for your kind compliment!

# The Assassin

7596939764_589abd484f_z.jpg

If you happen to have 500px's account, let's follow each other. Mine is here:
http://500px.com/Davidhuy

Feel free to drop me an email at info@davidhuy.com if you would like to receive some of my free Photoshop tutorials!

Jessicayla said:
Very cool style! The chef one is my favorite out of these. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for your compliment!

Here come another one!

Us Against The World

7650752496_3cd7ec2959.jpg

Feel free to drop me an email at info@davidhuy.com if you would like to receive some of my free Photoshop tutorials!

Last edited:
Great work! You impressed me with the way you manipulated all the images . What software did you use ? I want to make something similar .

adam23 said:
Great work! You impressed me with the way you manipulated all the images . What software did you use ? I want to make something similar .
Thank you for your compliment. I use Photoshop CS6

Very nice, this effect might not be for everyone but I love it.

The cook photograph is my favourite - I love it!

Dom said:
Very nice, this effect might not be for everyone but I love it.

The cook photograph is my favourite - I love it!
What you say is totally true. Many people don't like my photos since they are so unreal. But photography and imagination have no boundary :)

Very nice treatments mate, i love this style of manipulation
what do you think about this !

processing gateway

It is really great I like especially the first one, you gave it a look it had fifty years ago. Just the transition in front is too fast, making it a bit flat, not round, I mean in front going from horisontal to vertical, but even with this it is excellent.

Back