What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photo Restoration

GrzegorzTurek

Hello All!
Would anyone be able to restore a photo of my Mom?. I dont know anything about photoshop and this is my only photo left of my mom after house fire few years back. I don't know what can be done with it if only it looks slightly better. I appreciate all the help

Attachments

• Urszula Turek.jpg
    Urszula Turek.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 15

JazzyScotsman

Banned
I hope you don't mind. I took the liberty of doing a restoration myself, to breath some life back into the image. I consider photo restoration to be my area of personal expertise, though I don't mean to belittle anyone elses efforts. :) I just wanted to try. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Urszula Turek_edit3.png
    Urszula Turek_edit3.png
    2 MB · Views: 5

GrzegorzTurek

I can't even express of how grateful I am. Thank You to both of You. Was busy with work and forgot to see if I had any replies. Thanks a million! You just made my day 😄

JazzyScotsman

Banned
Here is one more effort with a bit more red saturation. :) (Just me and my fussy perfectionism.) I'm so glad you enjoyed!

Attachments

• Urszula Turek_edit4.png
    Urszula Turek_edit4.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 8