What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photograph to painting (very good)

OK I did this one..

Awsome Tute you guys have to try this!!

I used a picture I took of a castle garden I took while I lived in Japan I think this one turned out cool!!

Now the same pic...

"painted" and cropped....

Cool Gauss!!

Allot of color in that one. I think I will do a couple of my wedding photos next then I will post them here.

Hi all!

I signed up as a member of this board many months ago and had stepped away. But I have recently come back to try to get myself to find more time to play with Photoshop. I am always learning really wonderful effects from this group. Here is my before picture (I must include that that this photo was taken by a wonderful photographer - C. Shane Santi - who will be photographing MY wedding in October! I am so excited!):

cool well done and welcome back........ you did a really good job there :perfect:
congrats on your wedding date too.......... roll on October hey :D
sfm

Hey congratulations on the wedding Fran! :perfect:

Hope it's everything you imagine it to be.
Be sure to let us see some of the photos afterward! [honesty]

Cool link, Gaussian and a great technique, for sure! :perfect: At first glance, it looks similar to the "tute" that I posted! ;)

Nice results, Matt, Gauss, Sue & Fran! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: :perfect: They all look great! [excited]

Hmmm... gonna have to give this method a try too! :)

Welcome back Fran and CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming nuptials! :D

Really nice technique G-Man! I had a chance to 'play' just now...

Back