What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photography Flyer

I decided to make a prospective flyer for my experiment in an amateur photography business. What do you think?

Anyone want to help me make a brochure next? Or how about a business card?

flyer-undone.jpg

And yes, I took all of these pictures. This is a real interest in starting a business.

I think the flier looks ok. I might feature the pictures more and the verbage less because you are trying to sell an image and an abuility. You also might want to concider a colored print version because black and white does not catch the eye or show your abuility as much (unless you are trying to specialize in B&W. You also might want to spell check it because modeling is spelled wrong.
I also would not put amature on the flier. If you concider yourself an amature then you probably should not be advertising selling your photos. If you wanted to try to break into the market offer testing shoots free of charge with prints for sale if the customer likes them with no obligation. That will open the door for you to show your work. And hope to give you leads if people like you and your product.

Just my two cents I am sure other people will think differently. Good luck!!!!
Melissa

i would recommend not to use ~6 font styles as you did but stick to no more than 2.

Back