What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos from my recent walkabout.

TaoBoogie

Thats what I like to do, go walkabout for a few weeks or months. I especially like to spend time in the wilderness, or as near to wilderness as I can get, hunting with my camera.
I'm away for a week or so from tuesday so I thought I'd post up these photos before I go. Not much editing, just curves and a touch of H&S with a resize or crop.
See you when I get back ;)

Hey, sounds like fun. You wouldn't mind if I came along next time, would you? ;) See ya later, and nice pics too.

Beautiful all - that daisy is sweet ;)

Great pics, I need to get out and practice macro pics with the new camera I just got. First I need to read the manual and find out how. (yes a guy reading a manual). [shhh]

ricib said:
Great pics, I need to get out and practice macro pics with the new camera I just got.

Feel free to share some of these with us ricib, I'm a huge photography fan myself.? ;)

Back