What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 7 randomly closing

fashionsass

I'm having a really weird issue.
Photoshop 7 keeps closing suddenly on me. It only happens when I try to open or save files in a certain folder, I think. The weird thing is I moved that folder out of the folder that it is inside, to the desktop, and then I could save and open files in that folder just fine. Then when I cut and pasted it back into that folder the same problem happens. I've tried using a registry repair program, and done a virus scan, and nothing.

Color Dynamics

The Color Dynamics pane of Photoshop 7's Brushes palette gives you the chance to blend the foreground and background colors for the brush. Each instance of the brush (every time the brush tip is applied) will use only one color, but the proportions of the foreground and background colors can be varied with the sliders.

Back