What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop 8

Gauss: I mean Adobe User to User forum...

Gare, (btw, thanks for sharing your knowledge in there) I heard that the experts did a lot of tests recently with sRGB in the color management list and are thinking twice about what they said previously... speaking for people with a "regular" inkjet output... sRGB would be not THAT bad (shudder)

sPECtre said:
Gauss: I mean Adobe User to User forum...
Oh, I see :D
Can't remember, I think it's "Wings".
But I don't visit it too often anymore, only when I have questions and can't find the answer in forums or on web sites :)

I don't think there's a digital camera yet that can match a good slide (not even the most expensive ones.).
And, although I prefer wider colour spaces myself, my HPDeskjet 970cxi needs sRGB. HP didn't, or doesn't want to follow Adobe in their profiles etc, so I haven't got one. I did test things out and what HP recommends: sRGB, is the only one that works.

Back