What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop error when i launch program.

mrhaew

photoshop error when i launch program.

this error show to many times when i start program. i try to format window , reinstall , change version of photoshop (7.0, 7.0.1, 8.0 cs) but it's same error.
first, it can open and normal use. But when i update patch window, my photoshop cannot open and display error window.

this is a patch window in my com
patch.jpg

Error window when i launch photoshop
error1.jpg

when i click on 'click here' . it show error detail
error2.jpg

please help me. thank you for anybody. sorry in my eng, because i have skill this language not good (T- T)..

Do a search on the dll file, comdlg32.dll on Google and you will find a ton of info on how to fix the problem and a well know dll site that you can obtain the original comdlg32.dll file from. With what I have seen with XP sp1 you would do best to install sp1 THEN Photoshop. According to your post you have tried several versions of Photoshop and each one quits AFTER you install the service pack.

Back