What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop friend in

Reenab

Hi guys!! If someone could please help me with this request I would be forever grateful. Could you please photoshop me into a photo with these two girls? Or them into the photo with me?

1045FAB2-0CD8-4107-90DD-F6A0D75CC58D.jpeg

184BCDCD-A1DD-4031-B2A8-ED2592066F83.jpeg

30ACE94E-4B67-4416-88D2-5FA066B0294B.jpeg

Rich54

Guru
I'm sure somebody will come along and give this a try (I don't have time right now), but it's going to look fake for two reasons:
  1. The photo of your two friends is a close-up taken from above, but the photo of you is taken from a farther distance and the angle is more straight-on. The points of view are mismatched and won't look very convincing in a composite.
  2. In the image of your friends, the light (daylight) comes from the top-right and the shadows are on the left. But on you, the late-afternoon light is coming directly from the side and the shadows are on the right—the opposite direction. That's another mismatch. We could always flip one of the images to make it a mirror-image and reverse the lighting, but since you all know each other you will probably notice that your faces aren't quite right because of the mirror-image flip.
Nice photos, though.

PegoMan

I agree with all of Rich54's comments, but I went ahead and tried to make a composite that might work to show the three of you together. My caveat is that I didn't spend as much time on it that it needed and I'm nowhere nearly proficient enough to make it look completely realistic.

three girls.jpg

Reenab

I agree with all of Rich54's comments, but I went ahead and tried to make a composite that might work to show the three of you together. My caveat is that I didn't spend as much time on it that it needed and I'm nowhere nearly proficient enough to make it look completely realistic.

View attachment 109096
I appreciate you trying!!! Yeah it was definitely a hard one with the lighting and options I provided!!

polarwoc

Guru
@Rich54 made some realistic and prophetic observations, which made the job more challenging, hence more motivating to attempt. Here is one try.
1660-After-1045FAB2-0CD8-4107-90DD-F6A0D75CC58D.jpg

polarwoc

Guru
Nice one, @Argos. I flipped the image of the two girls too, and noticed that I also had to invert the Rayban wording on the glasses of the girl on left.