What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop Gag

Malachii44

Hi I am setting up a slideshow for my family reunion and need help because I’m not the best at photoshop. What I’m wanting is to give abs to my son and maybe a different scenery but realistic in the background to both photos. I also have another request using the same photos. If anyone knows how to do the “Thanos Snap” dust to make him look like he is disappearing and try for a city background and no abs are needed unless you want to add them. Thank you so much to anyone who can help or try to help. 😃

CE4945C8-9E9B-4326-BC60-71566B3E9DC8.png

135EE530-574A-4B76-BBF6-5282843F2FDE.png

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Johnny The first image needs some work. You have not blended the skin of the body builder into the skin of the original subject. The body builders skin is tan and oily, you did mot make the subjects skin the same.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 11.33.52 PM copy.png

The second image is blended a little better but it has the same problem that the body builders skin is darker and oily.

There were some selection problems with the bodybuilder and the subject in both of your attempts. Very noticeable on both the legs.

Your off to great start! Keep practicing.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Johnny Now would be a great opportunity for you to get involved with our forum and learn from it's experienced members. You should ask Argos how he made his selection. How he blended in the fit and trim abdomen and chest into the image without making the subject look disproportionate. How he matched the color and color corrected for the background he chose. How he matched the directional lighting. How he actually made it look like the subject was standing in the park.

You will continue to make mistakes unless you let the forum provide you with some help.