What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop Image Manipulation Request

Hoashoo

Evening,

I wondered if anyone could help.

Basically there is a running joke where I work that has a female dominated workforce that I have a female alter ego called "Glenda". And though it would be funny to send them a Christmas card with "Glenda" on the front and from Glenda as well. So wondered if anyone can photoshop a photo, into some sort of cross-dressing split personality sort of thing. Not sure what I am after, but go nuts its for a laugh. The crazier the better I suppose.

This is quite an old photo, from when on holiday when a kid but thought it would be funniest with the pose and the legs out.

Any problems let me know but otherwise looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with.

Many Thanks

Glen Ho-A-Shoo
Headley Village Stores & Tea Room

klX4dUG.jpg

36412_10150238746375265_3869860_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You might need to re-upload the second file in larger resolution to get what you want. I thought the resolution was too low for print.

But here you are as a lovely lady anyway.

glenda.jpg

You might need to re-upload the second file in larger resolution to get what you want. I thought the resolution was too low for print.

But here you are as a lovely lady anyway.

View attachment 108019

Haha I actually spat out some drink opening this. Thanks mate, never knew I could be so glamourous. Appreciate the brilliant effort and creativity, A++

Back