What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop into hospital bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madywak

Hi can anyone photoshop my friend into a hospital bed, or anything to make it believe able. Gown, tubes, honestly anything. I’ll venmo $10 to whoever can do one the best for me soon!! Thank you image.jpg

Hi can anyone photoshop my friend into a hospital bed, or anything to make it believe able. Gown, tubes, honestly anything. I’ll venmo $10 to whoever can do one the best for me soon!! Thank you (maybe cover the pillows to make it look more like hospital pillows or something too, in the background) View attachment 126140

I can do another photo too if this one is too difficult. Doesn’t have to be any crazy edit just something to look believable

Please someone hahaha! I need it by tonight if possible, let me know a price. I’m new to this so not sure if that is good. Please just lmk and help me out

Hint: Do you normally wear glasses when you "sleep" or would you not have taken the glasses off a coma patient?
And what about the hair? No nurse would place hair like this.

Hint: Do you normally wear glasses when you "sleep" or would you not have taken the glasses off a coma patient?
And what about the hair? No nurse would place hair like this.
Didn’t even think abt the glasses I’ll have my friend take them off , and that is kinda how her hair laid but I’ll put it back to make it more believable , thanks ! New to this all so didn’t even think about those things . Are either of these better? ECD69131-FBE2-4196-9CE8-7805753A3E2E.jpeg66A34AFB-09C8-4DFB-87E2-4DE482B23AF2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back