What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Photoshop movie scenes/posters

I_am_gumble

Good Evening!

Hope it's ok to ask, I'm looking to create a personalised calendar for a Secret Santa present for a young lad at work, he is leaving to another team soon so wanted to give him something to remember us by. Was thinking of doing famous movie scenes/posters with the faces of his current team replacing the actors (I have the teams permission). Is this something you could help with?

I have some pictures and ideas if so :)

Ideally films a 19 year old would be familiar with -Superhero, Disney, i'm a little out the loop. He (CS1 & CS2 in the pics) is also expecting a baby in April so I'd like maybe a baby themed one with him as the baby (3 men and a baby with 3 other males?). Also a Christmas one for December, other than that the floor is open to your imagination.

If you have any question then please ask away. I thank you in advance for anything :)

Kind Regards

Garry

JM1.png

LI2.png

LI1.png

ZR2.png

DD2.png

DD1.png

TG2.png

CS2.png

SK2.png

SK1.png

TG1.png

SL1.png

JM2.jpg

CH & SH.png

It's a fun request but it's just an insane amount of work and time for a free request....

Back