What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Photoshop my house please?

ChinChiminey85

Hi there - new member but great forum!!

Please can someone photoshop my house? Specifically we are considering painting the brick work grey. Is that do-able? Ideally it would be good to see the texture of the painted brick as opposed to a block colour over the front.

This is the colour we are considering:
http://www.farrow-ball.com/cornforth-white/paint-colours/farrow-ball/fcp-product/100228

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

James

P.S for the eagle eyed we have replaced the front door to green (second pic)!

0DE168EC-C462-43E9-80F2-7CE818798877.jpeg

D465FEBD-48EE-4743-BCFE-0CD101A5FD12.jpeg

SMOk3

Power User
Ideally it would be good to see the texture of the painted brick as opposed to a block colour over the front.
So is it just a section you want doing?

ChinChiminey85

Thank you! Any way of putting the new front door on that pic at all (from the other image I’ve uploaded?)

Appreciate your efforts 👍🏻

blasteralfred

@Argos WOW.. :eek:

I have tried to add some "shadow" effect on the wall left of top open window (brightness setting), to make it more "realistic". Whats your opinion?

D465FEBD-48EE-4743-BCFE-0CD101A5FD12f.jpg
Cheers!

Argos

Guru
Nice! it looks better, at the end of experimenting with that wall i didn't see anything... :rofl:.

Cheers!