What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop picture request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
please keep these to one thread. and to be honest, you are asking quite a lot for a free request.

no worries about the trouble, but they are related in which they are monsters that you would like to see updated as such. it would be much easier for us to respond to both that way.

people would normally offer money to do this kind of work, seeing as you want to make it look like a photo, making anything materialised as a cartoon look like a photo can take a fair while. that's all i'm saying. it's a lot to ask if you wanted it for free

View attachment 28665here is the fog part real quick, Zee is right about time, on top of one persons idea of what you want is going to be different with every member and your ideas, versions could be countless on whole image

...and for the second of the countless variations ....

In case u are interested, I imported your image into Adobe Illustrator, smoothed the edges, and then rendered it at 2600 pixels wide. I then used a bunch of quick and dirty tweaks in Photoshop to give it some depth.

Double click on the thumbnail to download the full rez version.

The total time was about 10 minutes, but I had fun and hopefully, you'll enjoy it. As others have said, I might do one for free, but not more, as this forum (as contrasted to the "Freelance" forum) is slanted towards Photoshop training / education.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back